Safety Checklist – 3 minute assessment
Try our 3 Minute Risk Assessment by simply answering a few basic questions below.
While this document is not a comprehensive tree and risk assessment, your answers will help alert you to potential risks that may require our professional services.
- Do your trees add value to your home?
- What variety of trees do you have?
- Do they have a history of falling branches?
- Do they look unhealthy?
- Are trees overhanging the house, shed, pool, fences or neighbours property?
- Are you worried about a tree or branch falling on your house?
- Has an Arborist inspected the health of your favourite tree recently?
- Do you know how to look after your trees?
- Do your trees receive adequate water?
- Are young children or elderly people living in the home?
- When I look at my trees are they aesthetically pleasing?
- Has a council inspector assessed my trees?
- Are there visible dead branches in your trees?
- Is there visible wildlife or habitat in my trees?
If you have any questions click here to contact us